Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Easy Winter Makeup Look


Hi lovely people! I've been having a bit of a play with my makeup looks in the past few weeks as winter has come upon us here in Australia and there have been a few things that I have been loving. 

1. Winged eyeliner
2. Dark berry lips
3. Simple eyeshadow

The Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner in Intense Black has been my saviour and has allowed me to improve on my winged liner application (there have been some serious failures in the past, let me tell you!) This is a winner winner chicken dinner for me <3


The By Terry lipsticks are so so beautiful on the lips, and super hydrating. If you can get your hands on any of their products you will not be disappointed. My favourite for winter is the #404 in 'Carnal Attraction'. It was the first lipstick I tried from the By Terry range and I have been obsessed with it ever since. It looks quite scary in the packaging, but once on the lips...oh la la.


'Simple eyeshadow' are definitely two words people like to hear. With a bold lip and some killer winged liner, why not just let the eyeshadow be easy for once! 

If you would like to see how to achieve a simple yet sassy makeup look for winter, check out my video below

xxx







3 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to have to try that Stila eyeliner, I love their smudge sticks!

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! Especially the lipstick :)

    Morgan xx

    http://basic-s.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post is very important about makeup
    thanku for sharning


    makeup Looks For Winter

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs